Vishay’s Fourth-Gen 600 V E Series Power MOSFET Lowers Conduction Losses, Increases EfficiencyFebruary 20, 2017
Vishay Intertechnology has introduced the first device in their fourth generation of the 600 V E Series power MOSFETs. The Vishay Siliconix n-channel SiHP065N60E features the industry’s lowest gate charge times on-resistance, a key FOM for 600 V MOSFETs used in power conversion applications.
- Ultra-low on-resistance and gate charge reduce conduction and switching losses to save energy
- Gate charge times on-resistance figure of merit (FOM) of 2.8 Ω*nC
- Low effective output capacitances Co(er) and Co(tr) improve switching performance
- Offered in the TO-220AB package
- RoHS-compliant, halogen-free
- Designed to withstand overvoltage transients in the avalanche mode with guaranteed limits through 100 % UIS testing
Market areas include applications in telecom, industrial and enterprise power supplies. The upcoming introduction of the 600 V E Series family addresses the need for efficiency and power density improvements in the first stages of power system architecture.