Semtech’s LoRa Technology to be presented in LIVE WEBCAST on January 27January 16, 2017
Semtech Corporation, leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, has announced that they will discuss their LoRa Wireless RF Technology with Keysight Technologies in a LIVE WEBCAST on Friday, January 27 at 10:00am PST. The webcast is titled “IoT: LoRa Technology Introduction and Solution Testing” is for engineers interested in learning how LoRa Technology caters to LPWANs and IoT applications and about test methods for LoRa-enabled devices.
Semtech’s LoRa Technology features include:
- Long Range: A single base station using LoRa Technology enables deep penetration capability for dense urban environments and indoor coverage, while also providing the ability to connect to sensors more than 15-30 miles away in rural areas.
- Low Power: The LoRaWAN protocol was developed specifically for low power and enables unprecedented battery lifetime of up to 20 years depending on the application.
- Geolocation: Enables tracking applications without GPS or additional power consumption
- Low Cost: LoRa Technology reduces up front infrastructure investments and operating costs, as well as end-node sensor costs.
- Open Standard: The LoRaWAN protocol ensures interoperability among applications, IoT solution providers and telecom operators to speed adoption and deployment.
To learn more about Semtech’s LoRa Technology and IoT, check out the Semtech Wireless RF LoRa IOT website.