Mitsubishi Announces the Launch of 3.5-inch QHD Color TFT-LCD ModulesMay 19, 2016
Earlier this year, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced the launch of their 3.5-inch color TFT-LCD module, AA035AE01, in quarter high definition (QHD/960×540) format, through an official press release.
Mitsubishi Raising the Bar for QHD Color TFT-LCD in Digital Broadcasting Equipments
Sporting super-wide viewing angles, the high contrast slim and lightweight Mitsubishi 3.5-inch QHD color TFT-LCD module, noted for its glitch-free, undistorted conversion from full HD, is already setting high industry standards for full HD resolution TFT-LCD's, compatible with complex devices required in digital television broadcasting units.
Innovatively designed in quarter high definition (QHD/960×540) format, the 3.5-inch color TFT-LCD module provides the best of both worlds with its horizontal and vertical full high definition (full HD/1920 × 1080) display screens.
Virtually unrivaled when it comes to catering a varied range of complicated applications in digital broadcasting, the QHD color TFT-LCD from Mitsubishi, stands out as an incredible proposition for professional studio set-ups.
Distinguished Product Features of the 3.5-inch color TFT-LCD module
- Full HD compatible 3.5-inch QHD TFT-LCD screen.
- Easily facilitates smooth conversion from full HD resolution.
- Enables vertical and horizontal resolution with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- Prevents degradation, data loss and leakage.
- Capacitates 313ppi (0.081(H) × 0.081(V)) full HD resolution.
- Remarkable 72-percent color gamut on NTSC standards.
- Powers outstanding visibility through 170-degree super wide horizontal / vertical viewing angles.
- Striking 800:1 high contrast ratio.
- Permits high quality streaming even with off-center installations.
- Slim and Lightweight - 4.0mm and 43g.
- Ideally designed for high definition video monitors and professional camcorders in digital studios and broadcasting centers.
Fact Sheet Illustrating the Key Characteristics of Mitsubishi 3.5-inch QHD Color TFT-LCD Modules
|Display Size/Resolution||3.5-inch (960 × 540 dots)|
|Display Area (mm)||77.76 (H) × 43.74 (V)|
|Number of Dots||960 (H) × 540 (V)|
|Pixel Pitch (mm)||0.081 (H) × 0.081 (V)|
Color and Viewing Angle -
|Number of Colors||262k (6bit/color)|
|Color Gamut (NTSC; %)||72|
|Viewing Angle (CR>10)(°)||-85 to 85 (H), -85 to 85 (V)|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-20 to 70|
|Storage Temperature (°C)||-30 to 80|
Other Specifications -
|Electrical Interface||LVDS 6bit|
|Module Size (mm)||90.0 (W) × 57.0 (H) × 4.0 (D)*|
|Module Mass (g)||43|
Mitsubishi's Pledge Towards Social Commitment and Environmental Awareness
Mitsubishi Electric, has, over the years upheld its reputation of being environmentally friendly. Never backing out from social responsibilities, its commitment towards environment is truly reflected in its newly launched 3.5 - inch QHD Color TFT-LCD module. The mercury free QHD TFT-LCD module from Mitsubishi, ensures a green future by totally complying with the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS) directive 2011/65/EU.
Following the demand surge in integrated high-resolution compact TFT-LCD modules, Mitsubishi Electric has already started the sample sales of its 3.5-inch QHD Color TFT-LCD module since February 24.