Micron M500IT SATA SSD for Automotive and Industrial MarketsNovember 16, 2016
Micron’s broad portfolio of Solid State Drives (SSDs) now includes IMM-focused solutions for automotive, industrial and commercial-grade categories. Micron’s M500IT SATA SSD can help you boost performance and reliability in automotive and industrial applications.
- Extreme temps with automotive-grade temperature range of -40 degrees to 85 degrees C
- Industry-leading encryption, enhanced data protection and adaptive thermal monitoring
- Data Path Protection helps protect user data as it passes through the SSD
- Power-Loss Protection protects your data at rest – ensuring data integrity in power-loss events
- Faster boot, file and application load times compared to traditional hard drives
- Lower power consumption that typical hard drives
The Micron M500IT SATA SSD’s extended temperature range, robust data security and power-loss protection make it the perfect fit for some of the newest technology developments in automotive, science, medicine and manufacturing.
The term “Smart Car” is becoming commonplace as more and more manufacturers are adding IoT features to their vehicles. In-vehicle infotainment, navigation and driver information, adaptive driver assistance programs and black box are all application areas of the M500IT.
Innovations in the industrial market call for more data security and protection. In the industrial market, Aerospace solutions, heavy robotics, remote communication equipment and medical equipment are just a few of the ways in which an M500IT can be utilized.
Machine to Machine (M2M)
The M500IT SATA SSD can also be used in Smart Security, home, retail, energy and transportation solutions.