Micron and WPG Americas present: SOLID Acceleration Tech ForumOctober 18, 2016
Micron and WPGA have once again teamed up to bring you a unique IT networking event. This year, you are cordially invited to ACCELEREATE your NODES with Micron and WPGA at the SOLID Acceleration Tech Forum on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 in Palo Alto, CA.
This FREE technology forum will feature presentations from prominent thought leaders from multiple companies, interactive demos and networking opportunities. Hosted at local Palo Alto Italian restaurant Terún, not only will you get to see some of the best storage solutions to improve the performance of your data center, you will also taste the authentic Italian cuisine.
Joining Micron and WPGA at the event are Leadman Electronics, AIC, Pavilion Data Systems and Flex|Ciii. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect from them:
- Micron Technology’s Tim Hughes, Director of Ecosystem Enablement, will open for us and discuss the future of storage and emerging technologies impacting the industry.
- WPGA, in conjunction with Leadman Electronics’ VP of Business Development Damon Schaefer, will introduce Micron’s Accelerated Ceph Storage Solution – a robust, high-performance, all-flash solution.
- Charlie Fei, AIC Product Manager, will show the SB122A-PH, a 1U 10-bay NVMe SSDs storage server with support for dual Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 v3/v4 product family and 2 COTs PCIe 3.0 cards.
- Jeff Sosa, Head of Products with Pavilion Data Systems, will discuss the Pavilion Memory Array’s record-breaking performance and density.
- Joshua Grossman and Rolwin Lewis of Flex|Ciii will introduce us to their Advanced Storage Solutions, rack level integration, and optimization tool.
We are excited to give you another opportunity to mingle with other IT professionals and see firsthand some of the best storage solutions in the industry. As an added incentive, we will be giving away two Micron 1100 Series SATA 256GB SSDs at the event! Space is limited, so register now!
For more information on the event, our speakers and to register to save your spot at the FREE EVENT, please visit: http://bit.ly/2dneeG2