Introducing Vishay’s Commercial Version of Automotive-Grade IHLE Integrated E-Shield InductorFebruary 19, 2017
Vishay recently announced a commercial version of their popular Automotive-Grade IHLE series of low-profile, high current inductors with integrated e-shields for EMI radiation.
This series of inductors contain the electric field associated with EMI in a tin-plated copper integrated shield. This inclusion eliminates the need for expensive broad-level Faraday shielding to lower EMI, reducing costs and saving board space.
Additional features of the IHLE Inductors include:
- High temperature, continuous operation to +155°C
- Coplanarity of their four terminals within ≤ 100 µm
- Built on Vishay Dale IHLP® technology
- High efficiency
- Wide range of inductance values
- Handle high transient current spikes without saturation
- Energy storage in DC/DC converters and high current filtering
- Notebooks, desktop PCs, and servers
- High current point-of-load converters
- Graphics cards
- DC/DC converters for distributed power systems and FPGAs
- Telecom infrastructure