High-Brightness LED Display Modules from VishayNovember 8, 2016
A popular member of Vishay’s portfolio of LED display modules, high-brightness LEE-128G032-1 was initially launched as a replacement of its popular APD-128G032 plasma display. Showcasing superior display characteristics for low to medium-level information content applications, Vishay's high-brightness LEE-128G032-1 LED finds application in arcade games, POS terminals, process control, message centers, medical equipment, and ATM machines.
The compact LEE-128G032-1 display module integrates 128 x 32 Graphics Display LLED with Drive Electronics and (+) 5-V HC CMOS Level Video Interface in an ultra-slim package. The cutting-edge LED displays offer long distance readability, high contrast, and a wide viewing angle while radiating a brilliant orange color that’s eye-catching but is also comfortable to the viewer’s eye.
Key Features of Vishay’s High-Brightness LEE-128G032-1 LED Display Modules
Featuring a video type interface, the LEE-128G032-1 module is driven in a standard row/column refresh method. Pixel data is clocked for a row, and thereafter the rows are scanned sequentially. Signals are presented for dot clock, serial data, row data, row clock, column latch, and display enable.
The serial data is registered with the dot clock up to frequencies that might be as high as 8 mhz. after a row of 128 pixels is clocked in, the column latch signal is toggled and the data is latched. Just at the time of data latching, the display is briefly paused for a moment using the display enable signal, following which the row pointer is advanced with the row clock signal.
For each frame, the ROW DATA is synchronized with the column serial data at the beginning row. The suggested scanning frequency is approximately 70 Hz but can go as high as up to 200 Hz.
Core Features of LEE-128G032-1 High-Brightness LED Display Modules
- Vishay's LEE-128G032-1 is a replacement for the popular APD-128G032 plasma display module
- The LED is a low-power, high-brightness variant
- LEE-128G032-1 is noted for its extra-large readable characters
- The LED is highly visible, which makes it an ideal module for long distance viewing
- LEE-128G032-1 integrates superb contrast ratio of 30:1, considered as best in its class
- Emits bright neon orange color that doesn't strain the eyes
- LEE-128G032-1 comes in an ultra-slim profile
Technical Specifications of Vishay’s High-Brightness LEE-128G032-1 LED Display Modules
- Voltage(s) Required: + 5 VDC (VCC)
- Power Required (Fully Lit): Typical = 5.5 W
- Maximum = 6.5 W
- Viewing Area: 12.75" [323.8 mm] W x 3.15" [80.01 mm] L
- Character Size (5 x 7): 0.65" [16.51 mm] H x
- 0.45" [11.43 mm] W
- Pixel Size: 0.063" [1.6 mm] H x 0.031" [0.8 mm] W
- Pixel Pitch: 0.100" [2.54 mm]
- Luminance: 100 foot-lamberts minimum
- Color: Neon orange
- Viewing Angle: > 150°
- Operating Temperature: - 40 °C to + 85 °C
- Storage Temperature: - 40 °C to + 85 °C
- Relative Operating Humidity: To 95 % non-condensing
- Mechanical Shock: 30 G
- Vibration: 3 G
- Operating Altitude: 10,000 ft
Vishay's High-Brightness LEE-128G032-1 LED display module is RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and conform to Vishay Green standards.
For more information about the product, please contact the WPGA team.