Cosel Announces New GMA300 AC/DC Medical BF Rated Power SupplyNovember 29, 2017
Cosel, a worldwide leading provider of power supplies offering high quality, ultra-small AC-DC power supplies, recently introduced a new medical power supply, the GMA300. The GMA300 provides up to 300W in an ultra-small package – only 2”x4”x1.31” high!
- Up to 28.63 watts per cubic inch!
- Fully compliant with IEC60601-1 3rd and 4th editions
- BF Rated
- 0.15 mA leakage at 115 VAC
- 0.28 mA at 220 VAC
- 93% efficiency
Cosel’s GMA300 is a digitally assisted product with a Micro Process that controls voltage dips by monitoring the input voltage and output current. For applications sensitive to AC line voltage dips, this product is ideal. Other applications include mobile medical equipment, automation control systems and testing equipment.
- Universal input 85~264 VAC, 47~63 Hz, PFC (up to 0.95)
- EN61000-3-2 Class A Harmonic Attenuation
- OVP, OCP, Class B Conducted Noise
- RoHs and Adjustable DC Output
- UL, C-UL and CE safety approvals
In addition to these features, the Cosel GMA300has optional 5V and 12V AUX (both 1A), remote ON/OFF and conformal coating, all with a 5-year warranty.