Boost System Performance, Speed, and Durability with Crucial MX300 SSD and Storage ExecutiveApril 17, 2017
The Crucial MX series has finally moved out of the limited edition cycle with its new MX300 SSD, now available as a mainstream storage product. The MX300, integrating Micron's cutting-edge 3D TLC technology — the industry’s highest density flash — is poised to redefine the SSD space with unmatched features at an attractive price point.
Crucial’s new MX300 SSDs incorporate Micron’s revolutionary 3D NAND flash technology, a proven storage solution that leverages increased system efficiency in the most demanding applications. The SSDs, backed by Micron’s industry-leading research and expertise, integrate the Dynamic Write Acceleration technology which utilizes an adaptable pool of high-speed, single-level cell flash memory to enable instant boot up, reduced load times, unparalleled durability, and blazing read/write speeds of up to 530 MB/s and 510 MB/s respectively.
Key Features and Benefits of Crucial MX300 SSD
- 90x more energy efficient than traditional hard drives! Crucial’s MX300, introduced with Extreme Energy Efficiency technology, consumes only 0.075W of power, compared to a traditional hard drive which uses 6.8W. The SSD’s reduced power usage extends the battery life in laptops, ultrabooks, and other devices significantly.
- Experience unmatched protection and durability! The new MX300, engineered with Micron’s 3D NAND technology, delivers unrivaled durability with an endurance rating of up to 220TB total written bytes. 3D NAND improves the drive’s performance and ensures prolonged endurance while the integrated RAIN technology, AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption, and the Exclusive Data Defense technology provide enterprise-class security for your valuable data.
- Advanced thermal design! Keep your system cool with improved Adaptive Thermal Protection technology, which dynamically regulates and adjusts the activities of the storage component. The integrated advanced thermal design helps minimize system damage caused by overheating.
Enhance Performance and Efficiency of Crucial MX300 With Crucial Storage Executive Version 3.38
Crucial Storage Executive 3.38, designed to optimize the performance of Crucial MX300, is a free downloadable tool that enables the Momentum Cache feature to instantly boost the SSD’s burst performance by up to 10x.
The tool updates MX300 SSD with the latest firmware and incorporates tracking functionalities that allow monitoring of the SSD’s overall health, operating temperature, and usage. Crucial Storage Executive is equipped with a user manual and is available in nine languages. Prime features of the Crucial Storage Executive 3.38 include -
- Ramps up the SSD’s burst performance with Momentum Cache
- Helps monitor SSD health, temperature, and the storage used.
- Enables SSD's encryption password reset
- Updates the SSD with the latest firmware
Superior Advantages Rendered by the Momentum Cache Feature
- Enhances the drive’s burst performance by up to 10x
- Increases the SSD’s lifespan by minimizing redundant writes
- Aids compatibility between Crucial MX300 and Storage Executive V 3.38
Crucial MX300 inherits industry-leading research, innovation, and quality assurance of Micron, a global leader in advanced storage and memory solutions. The SDD has been rigorously tried and tested with over a thousand hours of validation testing and hundreds of qualification tests to leverage the best-in-class speed, performance, and durability.
To learn more about new Crucial MX300 SSD, contact a WPG Americas Memory Specialist.